Monday, July 4, 2016

Happy 4th of July!

As I have mentioned before I will be using Saturdays to discuss, teach, and learn about C-Section recovery for athletes. Be prepared, some of the information that we discuss will be graphic, but I assure you that I will do my best to cover each topic with the grace of the true southern lady that I am. With that being said lets jump in! 

I know that it isn't Saturday, but this does relate to my C-Section, so we are going to go with it. 

Today is a hard day for me. 

Our gym is dong an awesome 4th of July workout that I really wish I could take part in. 

Obviously I am still not cleared to lift things overhead yet which means I cannot do the BEAR complex that is programmed. 

So this morning I got up and got my elliptical (it was raining so I couldn't go outside to run) and did my training for my 5k. It isn't where I want to be, and that is ok. I don't have to stay here. Each day that I choose to get up and train is a day closer to being able to get back to the barbell. 

Soon... 



Psalm 139;19 says that "God knit me together in my mother's womb". Isn't it amazing to be a part of the miracle of birth? Isn't it amazing what God made our bodies to do? Your body will look different. Your body will feel different. But your body is incredible and don't you let anyone tell you otherwise.

No comments:

Post a Comment

We hope you enjoyed our post today. Please remember that this is a Christian blog. Profane, vulgar or threatening comments will be removed and the user will be blocked. Thank you for keeping our little corner of the internet bright!